- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, National Taiwan University, 2012 - 2016
- M.S. in Comunication Engineering, National Taiwan University, 2016 - 2018
- Ph.D in Electrical & Computer Engineering, University of Washington, 2018 - present
- Jan. 2018 - Apr. 2018: Applied Research Intern
- Natural Language Processing Group, Apple Inc.
- Manager: Dr. Jerome Bellegarda & Xin Wang
- Feb. 2015 - Jul. 2016: Research Assistant
- Speech Processing Lab, National Taiwan University
- Advisor: Prof. Lin-Shan Lee & Prof. Hung-Yi Lee
- Research on phoneme recognition with structured learning.
- Second-Round Reviewer
- INTERSPEECH 2017, ICASSP 2017, ICJNLP 2017, EMNLP 2017.
- Skill 1
- Skill 2
- Sub-skill 2.1
- Sub-skill 2.2
- Sub-skill 2.3
- Skill 3
Order-Preserving Abstractive Summarization for Spoken Content Based on Connectionist Temporal Classification
B. R. Lu, F. Shyu, Y.-N. Chen, H.-Y. Lee, L.-S. Lee. INTERSPEECH 2017. [PDF]
Service and leadership
- Currently signed in to 43 different slack teams